Due to the generous funding of our Parents Association, each grade will be participating in arts residencies throughout the school year.
In collaboration with Marquis Studios & Dancing Classrooms, we look forward to seeing our children perform for our school community.
Here are the programs for each grade and the months they will be working on their arts residencies:
- Pre-K and Kindergarten- Creative Drama (April-June 2017)
- First Grade- Puppetry (April-June 2017)
- Second Grade- Mask Making (January-March 2017)
- Third Grade- Dance on Broadway (January-March 2017)
- Fourth Grade- The Bridge Project (January-March 2017)
- Fifth Grade-Ballroom Dancing (October-December 2016)