School Year 2016-2017
PARENTS ASSOCIATION MEETING
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 – 7:30pm
Location: PS196 Cafeteria
• Meeting Called to Order
• Acceptance of Minutes from Previous Meeting
• Principal’s Report
• Parent Coordinator (Ellen Maurer) Report
• After School Program Report – Maria Romero
• Treasurer’s Report
• SLT (School Leadership Team) Report
• Committee Reports – Wellness Council, Fundraising, Events
• Upcoming Events – Valentine’s Day Dance
• New Business
School-aged children are welcome to spend time in the gym, where they can play soccer with their friends and run around with Soccer Friends, provided by the Parents Association at no cost.
All adult caregivers are automatically members of the Parents Association. Please join us for this informative meeting, where you can get involved in PS196’s community and take an active role in your child(ren)’s school.
Thank you for your support.
Your Parents Association Board of Directors