School Year 2016-2017
What is a Class Parent?
• Promoting & informing parents about school events
• Clocking the door for your classroom at both Parent-Teacher conferences
• Handing out & collecting 2016-17 Learning Environment surveys at Parent-Teacher conference
• Collecting donations for teacher gifts
• Organizing classroom celebrations
• Volunteering your time (EX-fundraising events, vision screening tests, bake sales, picture day, scholastic book fair)
• Attend the monthly Parents Association meetings
The PA sees class parents as a vital component of a successful school year for our children. You can keep communication going, within your class & between classes, ensuring that parents & teachers are made aware of all events & notable dates that affect them.